Dreams: Bridging the Gap Between Aspiration and Reality


 This is me, Eishat. A CSE student who is struggling with her studies but still doing it anyway. People think that the students who pursue CSE degree are some kind of intellectuals, some of my classmates are really super talented, but not me. sometimes I ask myself ,"what are you gonna do with this degree, you should've studied something easier." It is not like I can't make it work, but I am a slow learner, like really slow. Where my friends go with 5G speed and I am stuck with 3G. 

But I dream big. I dream beyond my capabilities that I have right now. Dreaming doesn't cost anything. no one is getting hurt. I love to dream that, a seat at The Harvard or Stanford is mine. when I was a kid I really wanted to be a scientist at NASA. I still dream that. As long as I have time, I will never stop dreaming. I believe that if you dream for small things, maybe you'll get nothing but if you dream beyond your current capabilities and believe in yourself, you will achieve something near that, maybe not big, but a medium one; which is also satisfactory. 



One more thing, obviously, one should dream big but also be satisfied with what you have, with what God gave you. Because what you have right now is someone's dream to have. Do not be a stubborn to get something. Do not pressurize your friends and family to get you something or do something for you. If they say "No" learn to accept that. Not everyone is capable or willing to give you whatever you want. Also, don't bend yourself in front of others to make their absurd wishes fulfill. Don't afraid of your failure, take risks to start something new, speak up. Make your parents proud of you; believe me, your little achievements make them so happy. 

Even though, I am a slow learner, I struggle to do my tasks sometimes but still I believe that I can. I will make my dreams come true. If I can dream that, you can too. Just believe in Yourself and don't give up till your last. God has made better plans for you, keep going and have faith. 

Eishat Ijaireen 

ID: 23201609

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

camtain 4